Sunday, January 16, 2011

Zoe's Quick Pick - Madi's Secrets

1-16-11-Zoe-Quick-Pick-Madi

Ah I love shopping and coming across a new store to me - I am impressed by the collection over at Madi's Secrets.  I was happy to find the time and effort that Madilyn Ling has put into her lingerie.  The shine in the satin and detailing in the lace had me fall in love.  In another piece that I picked up called Coffee Brocade, she has the seams in the pattern matching perfectly!  Trying my own hands at designing, this area is a nightmare and I congratulate Madilyn for doing what many won't.  I look forward to seeing more pieces to come!

Enjoy!

Love, Zoe

Quick Credits:
Madi's Secrets' Satin & Lace Corset Set in Black
Truth's Mena in Night
Glam Affair's Jadis in MedTan 11a
Tres Blah's Blue Eyes
LAP aka Long Awkward Pose's DQ-Cam Hor 

No comments: