Saturday, April 7, 2012

Serenity


Serenity, originally uploaded by Zoe Demar.
First - I can't tell you how long I have waited for somebody to create this style of skybox! I've made my own sets time to time which can be a grueling process if you just wanted to snap a picture!

Barnesworth Anubis' paris penthouse skybox that will be available at Collabor88.
Prim Count: skybox 78 prims & backdrop 4 prims.

As far as the rest of the styling I have to hand it to Kunglers to deliver this stunning gown. It isn't the "newest" release but deserves a shout out. (Kunglers) Ingrid gown - Old rose

This elegant hair is Elikatira's Daffodil in Blonde 10 and it's mesh! Great for over the shoulder poses like the one I'm using: Glittarati's Formality - 4.

I'm also wearing the newest skin release called, "Jen," by League. I picked up the fat pack in medium because it comes with all the lipsticks in tattoo format so I can mix up the make-up all that I want.

Otherwise, I'm wearing Mayfly's Deep Sky Mesh Eyes but you can't really see it in this shot. They're of my new standards for eyes.

Enjoy!

Love, Zoe

1 comment:

MechanicOwl said...

what a wonderfull Dress wow !! and a good pict of course :)