Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Double Bit of Style by Zoe Demar & Friend, Emmy Benigni

This bit of style is literally jam packed with fashion! I squeezed all the outfits into my typical format so thus you might want to check out the photos in zoomed view to make out all the brands packed into a total of 4 looks!

I just happened to be at Armidi when I was thinking about an item that I had recently seen blogged about and went to check out the feed. It was then that I noticed that Armidi had finally opened their new website shoparmidi.com to the public! And low and behold I go to the slurl Shop Armidi location and happen to run into one of my good friends, Emmy Benigni, at the same time. Long story short, we both ended up buying a few items from the site.

Its quite impressive the amount of work that can go into a project like a shopping website and I will say that Armidi definitely lives up to the quality that I have known them for. I think some RL companies could learn a thing or two from their site! I am sure that most shoppers like myself are happy to see some new items hit the virtual world and thus I wanted to do a quick mix-up using the items that Emmy and I purchased. I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Thank you Emmy for continuing to be a great friend to talk to and shop with! If you ever meet her, make sure to say hi she is really sweet and funny to boot!

MARCO - POLO
Marco Polo
The inspiration of course has to be the newly released Armidi Polo Dresses

GOWNARMIDI
Gowniful
Just because the gown is the focus doesn't mean that you shouldn't accessorise!

*Edit-in* Please note that the Armidi items will not be purchasable on their sim as they want shoppers to register on their new website (linked previously). They do an excellent job of marketing! The items are only available via online at the moment. Please be responsible and read through their terms & conditions and privacy policy before registering.

No comments: