Monday, February 23, 2009

Flickr-Buds


Flickr-Buds, originally uploaded by Zoe Demar.

Are You A Fan Of Flickr!?

I spotted this today and thought that it is a cool way to make a piece of art for your SL space or just for fun!

Sign into your flickr account and then check out this link here to make your own flickr buddy art using a screen capture.

I saw this on Anemysk Karu's stream and she saw MiaSnow do it, and I saw her version on her stream. So yes, I'm sure like me, you'll probably do this too! What a cool idea!

Can you find yourself? Make a note on this photo in my flickr stream :)

And of course, there is a Flickr Group where you can post it to here.

TIP: If you're using internet explorer, try to zoom your browser to fit it all into 1 screen and you can also resize your window too.

No comments: