Sunday, April 8, 2012

in the city

in the city

This look started with the new Kyoot sweater @ Collabor88 event. Sweater and stripes - can't go wrong!  

I am still wearing the League skin but switched up the make-up a bit wearing Olive but with the China Doll makeup lips - best reason to go with the fatpack to mix it up more. 

As far as hair goes, I love spotting hair styles on other blogs and saw one recently featuring the store Burley and decided on the Lola style with its pulled back bang and relaxed pulled up back style.  

Then I headed over to the newer sim, Mayfair to check out the stunning mesh of a build that I saw on a flickr contact's photostream.  If you haven't been for the makings of Celoe and Mon Tissu - you have to go just to see the build.  It is awe inspiring and became the backdrop of this shot.  

I also picked up Celoe's Nikka skirt in Drift shade.  But I needed a lil something more to really make this look more professional.  I searched in my inventory and found the Paper Couture's Learning Suit Belt to be a good fit.

These sexy heels by Celoe have the best name ever...Zoe! Okay I'm not that stuck up but it is a good influence to buy when it matches your name.  I love how much detail the shoes have - especially the interior shoe print.  There is a confidence booster when you have something on that others can't see...kinda like sexy lingerie under a powersuit.  

And last but never least...eyes - I went back to an older fave of my with Insufferable Dastard's Light Sensitive in Dark Green and decided to use some of Maitreya's poses.

Then I decided...let's change this up.  We have the power look for a nice date or office attire...let's switch it up for after-work/weekend casual.  So...I paired up the look with Mon Tissu's Nora skinny jeans in faded shade, removed the belt, and took off the sculted prim of the sweater.

in the city

Enjoy!

Love, Zoe

Quick Credits:
TOP: Kyoot - Josephine in Pink Stripes
SKIRT: Celoe - Nikka in Drift 
BELT: Paper Couture - Learning Suit Belt  
JEANS: Mon Tissu - Nora in Faded 
HEELS: Celoe - Zoe in Domino
HAIR: Burley - Lola in Light Blonde 5
SKIN & MAKE-UP: League - Jen in Medium Olive + ChinaDoll Lips, Freckles, & Blonde Hairbase/Brows
EYES: .ID. - Light Sensitive in Dark Green
POSES: Maitreya

No comments: