Friday, June 29, 2012

A Little Bit of Style by Zoe Demar - Presents

Present

I've been spending a lot of time playing Mass Effect 3, but have spent some time in SL shopping but not really spending a lot of time putting looks together for blogging but I decided to do one today!  I titled it present because it truly feels that way with the color pop of the corset.  It would be an interesting walk down the street if somebody decided to do a beige kind of an outfit with the corset...I think guys would go a bit wild with their imagination!  I'm not really going to go into more detail because I'm feeling a bit lazy after doing a full day of house cleaning!

Enjoy!
Love, Zoe

Quick Credits:
CORSET - Aura - Grimm in Seafoam
TOP - fri.day - Basic Cami in White
CAPRI PANTS - Cold Logic - May in White
SHOES - elikatira - Flair Flats in White
NECKLACE - EarthStones - Neisha in Brown/Tigers Eye/Moss Agate
HAIR - elikatira - Indulge in Red 03
SKIN - Belleza - Lily V1 in Med 16
LIPS - Pink Fuel - Elly Chai Juicy Gloss/Teeth in Natural
EYES - .ID. - Mirror in Blue
POSE - Del May


  

No comments: