Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Little Bit of Style by Zoe Demar - Dazzle

Dazzle

Maybe a bit too bright of a background but I love the contrast to the pink and purple.  Not going to say much but definitely inspired by Zaara's new mesh Atiriya jewelry.  She dropped it on me today and all I can say is YUMMY - it comes in 6 stunning color sets (amythest - shown here, carnelian, lapis lazuli, aquamarine, onyx, and turquoise).  Note: This has not yet been released to the public - so keep an eye out on Zaara's blog.

 I totally missed a ton of Maitreya's release but saw this new dress that was just put out called Frenzy.  It was hard to pick just one color!!  Note: I have added some shading to my picture so make sure to try out the demo first!!

The only other really new thing to blog about is the hair I'm wearing by Iruco.  I saw it on another fashion blog a few days/weeks ago and went to try it out.  It is meant for men, but I love messy fro styles like this and had to have it.

I am also wearing the SLink Mesh Hands a must have item in SL, especially if you model or do photography in SL.  I got the fatpack.  I initially forgot to put in the creds on the picture because wearing them seems so natural to me!  As with most sculpted/mesh feet, ears, hands...I do have a bit of a challenge matching the skin tone...it takes practice but I didn't post-edit this at all and feel like it matches pretty darn well!

Otherwise I'm wearing a Belleza skin in mocha again - but a different make-up...and the same Insufferable Dastard eyes that I wore in my previous post.

Time for bed!

Enjoy!
Love, Zoe

Quick Credits:
DRESS: Maitreya - Frenzy Party Dress in Pink
JEWELRY: Zaara - Atiriya in Amythest & Gold
HAIR: Iruco - Hair 28
SKIN: Belleza - Ava in Mocha 8
EYES & LASHES: .ID. - City Lights in Green & Silhouette - Au Natural (no longer available)
MESH HANDS: SLink - Casual
POSE: Striking Pose (no longer available)



No comments: