Friday, November 12, 2010

Little Bit of Info by Zoe Demar

I worked on adding a new page to my blog regarding my blogging policies.  Blogging takes a lot of time to do.  It really means a lot when a stranger or friend comments in my plurk, blog, flickr, or even in an IM.  Just the other day I got a compliment which feels good.  I do blog for my own rambling mind and joy but always a bonus getting recognized for it too.

I know a lot of people have their own ideas pertaining to their own blogs.  I decided to put my thoughts in order regarding to discussions I have heard mentioned over the years.  Like many, I have my own reservations about what to do and not do but not about to go put my opinions and views on somebody else.  But do hope for ethics and honesty to be used overall.

Check out my blog policies page here

Enjoy!

Love, Zoe

No comments: