Saturday, November 27, 2010

Zoe's Fashion Feature: Tram

TramFeature

It is so nice that even after years of being in Second Life I can still find something new that I adore!  The newest release from Tram caught my attention but it isn't the first time I have come across the designer!  moca Loup is definitely a designer I will be visiting from now on.    

I bought the Narcissus dress at Designer's United (center picture).  It isn't available for sale in this color but she does have other shades for sale at her main store.  It was an automatic purchase at the time but like many things it gets in my inventory as a "gotta blog about" or "photograph must" and gets a bit lost in the shuffle.  So unfortunately until today I had not yet been to Tram's store.

I picked up the beige colored Piping shirt today (right picture).  I had seen it initially on some blogs here and there and fell in love with the effortless feel.  My favorite fashion pieces in RL or SL will have that type of quality.  I don't think it is something you can produce when trying, but comes naturally with the end design.  In SL's case the flow of the flexi in a skirt.  

Wandering through the store I fell in love with all the pieces for one reason or another but what I like most is the creative and unique looks to the items.  I'm not sure of where she gets her inspiration but I am very excited to see what she'll come out with next.  One of the stand out pieces was the Drape dress (left picture).  This is the first of these types of skirts I have seen and very well crafted with the use of a flexi skirt underneath. 

And a great thing about Trap - they do more than clothes.  There are animations (group gift at the entrance btw), accessories, and shoes!  I'm wearing one of the cool jewelry accessories in two of the pictures called, "classic hair accessory" in yellow.  


Enjoy!

Love, Zoe

Quick Credits:

Left Picture
Hair: lamb. - Clover (limited item at 111)
Jewelry: Tram - Classic hair accessory in Yellow
Dress: Tram - Drape dress in Navy
Skin: Tres Blah - Joy (limited item at 111 - sold out)

Center Picture
Hair: elikatira - Season (limited item at 111)
Dress & Hair Accessory: Tram - Narcissus (Designer's United item - no longer available in this shade)
Skin: Tres Blah - Joy (limited item at 111 - sold out)

Right Picture
Hair: lamb. - Clover (limited item at 111)
Jewelry: Tram - Classic hair accessory in Yellow
Dress: Tram - Piping shirt in Beige
Skin: Tres Blah - Joy (limited item at 111 - sold out)

All poses by Di's Opera Poses

Images have undergone some shading, otherwise untouched.

No comments: