Monday, January 10, 2011

A Little Bit of Style by Zoe Demar - Golden Rose

Blogged: Golden Rose It is always a surprise sometimes that certain stores haven't been blogged by me before.  One store in particular is Indyra Originals.  I've been a fan for awhile and even did a photograph for her store in the past, but sometimes a piece just doesn't work out right with the look that I'm going for.  That changed today as I made my focus the blouse of Indyra's Catalan in Antique Rose.  A fine pair of jeans even comes along with the blouse but I wouldn't be true to my blog style by sticking with them.  Instead incorporated other pieces.

I will say it wasn't the easiest look because the top does require some technique to match properly mainly due to the cut.  I also didn't wanna go the easy route and put a pair of jeans with it especially when the outfit already includes a pair.  SO a skirt was in order.  At first I tried something I had been eying for awhile but was a bit too high wasted and didn't give the proper silhouette that every girl wants.  Then I stumbled upon the perfect fit at Maitreya which surprisingly enough was already in my inventory, the Viento skirt in Eggplant.

Truth hair was on my head while shopping and though it worked for the look, as soon as I put on the elikatira boots it was going a bit more country than what I wanted.  I browsed through Truth's webstore on the marketplace and decided on Sonya Streaked in Barley.  This helped pull the more sexy appeal that I wanted with the blouse.

As mentioned the new Secret boots by elikatira in Sepia was perfect to pull out the gold belt option of the top and accessories (Catalan Ring & Snakeskin Clutch Purse) that Indyra already had matched with the look.

Blogged: Golden Rose

One skin that I have been wearing the past few days but hasn't been released yet - I'm happy to share that the wait for Belleza's Erika should be over SOON!!  I'm showing off the Erika Sunkissed tone in make-up #8.  I really like the variety of make-ups that Tricky is releasing in the Erika skin line and refuse to tease anymore about it.

And I am featuring Tres Blah eyes in blue...again!

Enjoy!

Love, Zoe

Quick Credits:
Blouse: Indyra Originals - Catalan in Antique Rose
Skirt: Maitreya - Viento in Eggplant
Clutch: Indyra Originals - Snakesin in Gold
Ring: Indyra Originals - Catalan in Old Rose
Boots: Elikatira - Secret in Sepia
Hair: Truth - Sonya Streaked in Barley
Skin: Belleza - Erika SK 8
Eyes: Tres Blah - Blue
Pose: Maitreya

No comments: