Monday, January 3, 2011

A Little Bit of Style by Zoe Demar - Militia

Militia I'm not going to spend time blabbing on about this one.

Inspiration started with a vest by Kyoot that is currently available exclusive on the new Illusory.  But it wasn't quite working out with what I wantet.  After visiting LeLutka everything turned to Military style and thus I pulled out another fave top of mine from Kyoot.

Militia


Click on the pics to check it out in my flickr.

Quick Credits
Jacket: LeLutka - Charlie in Dark
Shirt: Kyoot - Beneath My Bones (Stumblebum Exclusive)
Micro Pants: Kyoot - High Waisted in Slate
Hat: LeLutka - Dictator Hat
Boots: J's - Thigh High in Black
Hair: Kin - Cricket in Black
Skin: Illusory - Paige in Tan/Stained B3
Eyes: Illusory - Eyes 13
Pose: Long Awkward pose aka LAP

No comments: