Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Little Bit of Style by Zoe Demar - Keep It Casual

To be blogged New years brings a lot of thoughts of goals and ambitions to the mind.  Sometimes I can't wait for the year to be over...other times I wouldn't mind the year sticking around.  2010 involved a lot of bad health stories in my family, but some other major positives out of it all.  I'm hoping for a good start to 2011 but don't want to look too far ahead into the future and just keep it casual.  Which is what I did for this first look of the year.

Make sure you go check out the dressing room, if you haven't had a chance yet.  They're doing, "best of's" sale which has a good selection of items out from designers.  I'm showing off one of my buys with the Glam Affair skins called Jadis.  I'm typically mixed on the skins that Glam Affair puts out, but when you can get one for 70L typically you'll see me pick it up!

Exile also has released this new hair called Nikki and has a New Years Eve version out for free for awhile underneath the tree in his store.  I'm really impressed at how much Exile has put out over the past year and really feel like the quality matches.  Sometimes he can be a bit wild, but that's what I love about it too!

The top is from a store that is new to me called, LouLou&Co.  They have a few clothing pieces that I really liked as well as some jewelry and shoes.  I spotted the brand when out shopping at a SL, "mall" for lack of a better word.  I like the Jelly Pop top that comes already in a combo top.  Which saves time when I'm putting together looks.  Also sometimes layering doesn't quite work the way I want it to so I appreciate designers that take the initiative to do so.

To be blogged



Mon Tissu, I believe should mean love, because that is what it says to me when I first heard of them and they definitely delivered.  Congrats on their opening with imaginative and creative styles that I gaga'd over for days.  These Balcon Lounge Pants are part of their second release and though some might think they should stay in the bedroom, I say shout it to the world!  

Who knew elikatira would be back again releasing hair and now shoes?!  These Flair Flats are part of her brand new collection featuring many new styles.  I may be a Elika hair fanatic but will gladly accept anything she designs into my inventory.

Ah some tattoos to bring a new dimension into my look.  I decided to pull out an oldie from my GoK aka Garden of Ku collection called YlangYlang - we all need some of that this new year!

Manna's Victoria bracelet was another piece I picked up in the SL, "mall" and another store new to me!  Best thing about going to satellite store locations - shopping around!  I hope to show off another one of the pieces that I picked up from Manna later.

And since I have talked about these Ibanez eyes before - my brief - good eyes, pick them up if you want something new to add to your collection.

Happy New Year!!!

Love, Zoe

Quick Credits:
Shirt: LOULOU&CO - Jelly Pop in Pink/Cream
Pants: Mon Tissu - Balcon Lounge Pants in Goldenrod
Shoes: elikatira - Flair Flats in Cocoa/Brick
Bracelet: Manna - Victoria Bracelet
Tattoo: Garden of Ku (GoK) - YlangYlang in Medium Dark
Hair: Exile - Nikki in Whiskey
Skin: Glam Affair - Jadis Dark in TDR Special A
Eyes: Ibanez - Ltd Edition Natural Eyes in Grey


No comments: