Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Little Bit of Style by Zoe Demar - Modern Jungle

Welcome to the Jungle!!  Thank goodness I can tame it with a lot of new creations from League.

One of my top places to hit up on a regular basis or for Fifty Linden Fridays.  League's creator, Nena Janus not only creates some of my favorite skins and fashions on the grid - she's started to release some jewelry pieces to throw into the mix.  Nena is a non-stop creative magnet.  Check out the tank top, mini skirt, leggings, skin, and necklace that I'm featuring from her collection!

Modern Jungle

I paired up the look with the stunning Simple Jacket in gray by Aoharu along with some hot Platform Wedges by Anexx.  I'm in love with the newest hair textures by LeLutka in the Rain style.  I can't wait till the next release!  I'm still wearing Insufferable Dastard eyes - this time showing off the blue/green shade.  Poses are by Del May - I can't say enough about the creative power behind her talent.

Enjoy!

Love, Zoe

Quick Credits:
JACKET: Aoharu - Simple Jacket in Gray
TOP: League - Ribbon Tied Tank in Pure
SKIRT: League - Buttoned Corduroy Mini in Black
LEGGINGS: League - Merino in Light Brown
NECKLACE: League - Kandula in Silver
SHOES: Anexx - Platform Wedge in Black
HAIR: Lelutka - Rain in Blonde Fun
SKIN & HAIR BASE/BROWS: League - Sia in Medium Glam Goth with Blonde Hairbase and Brows 
EYES: Insufferable Dastard - Light Sensitive/Shaded in Dark Blue-Green
POSES:  Del May

No comments: