Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Little Bit of Style by Zoe Demar - Channeling Jackie-O

Jackie

Jackie-O was feeding through a bit yesterday evening while out shopping.  Funny thing is, the item that channeled the style didn't end up in the final look, but sometimes that's how it goes.  I'm wearing mostly fri.day items (Mandy hair, White Trousers, Longsleeve Boatneck Tee (modded)) in this look to help out those on a budget - TAG SALE is going on now through Thursday, September 10th.  

Other quicky notes to point out - this is the second time I'm featuring Elikatira's Flair Flats.  And Miel definitely shouldn't be known for clothes but their accessories!  I'm showing off two items here the Blood Diamonds Ring and Bella Peepers.  I'm also gladly showing off Tuli's Zoe skin...(even if it is or isn't named after me - I'm a long time Tuli fan and thus I'm still gonna think it is pretty darn cool).  A usual for me, Exodi's Zbilja eyes in brown - most likely my fave collection of eyes on the grid even if I've had em for awhile.  I love the light reflection and depth of color esp in the brown shade.  And both poses used are by LAP aka Long Awkward Pose - another fave place of mine to pose shop I'm always waiting for her next set!  Everything Dove does at LAP is quality, quality, quality!

Enjoy!

Love, Zoe

*minor Photoshop editing on the pic

No comments: