Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Little Bit of Style by Zoe Demar - Posin'

If you're looking for something new to put into your AO (Animation Override) or wanting to snap some shots, the Pose Fair 2011 is where you should be!

Open until April 15th there is a wide variety of poses and animations - if you're looking for props, the basics, or something more unique.

I'm featuring one of the props by POSEUR called Seductress.  I decided to change up the bed to add some various colors and selected two of the poses to snap some pics wearing some of my fave fashions.


Posin'


Tram has released some new clothes today.  I'm wearing Tram's Godetia dress as well as one of the Pintuck tops.  I paired the top up with Maitreya's Boyfriend Jeans.  More newness by elikatira with this updo called, "Rhythm."  Yay for barefeet!  I'm wearing SLink's Mid Bare feet with the body co.'s Sage skin in tone 3 with Pink Pucker Day make-up.  Shining it up wearing eyes by Insufferable Dastard.

Enjoy and see you at the fair!

Love, Zoe

Images have been moderately photoshopped.

No comments: