Monday, May 23, 2011

A Little Bit of Style by Zoe Demar - Bloom

With all the tornadoes and thunderstorms going on today - I think I could use a reminder that we're in SPRING!!  First, my thoughts are to Joplin, MO.  I have some family and a lot of friends in the area.  I even used to go shopping there all the time.  It is sad to see so much destruction and always makes me think of other weather related tragedies across the world.  As with anything we have to bloom after the storms.

05-23-11-ZoeBloom

Inspiration for this look comes from the white Enna dress by L'Abel.  I was invited to come browse their summer collection that will be available to all come next Saturday, May 28th.  I love the fresh breezy feeling of a white dress.  It reminds me of my cousin who owned a frilly white nightgown that I have forever imagined and admired in my memories.

Immediately I paired the look with the Peonies headband from LaGyo.  A new discovery for me - be ready to see more featuring pieces from their hat and jewelry collection.  The big flowers lent much inspiration with the Pink Fuel, Kumi skin that I picked up during the Pacific Crisis Fundraiser.

And I had to go for something really UP-do styled.  I chose to go with Boon's YN0421 high bun in black.  It is meant to be worn with Boon's hair bases that match all the shades of their hair - so you never have to worry about matching it up properly!

Some more Shoe Fair 2011 lovin' - sporting these elegant ivory Vilda heels by G Field.  The feathers add a touch of whimsy and style.  PSST the Shoe fair continues through to Friday, May 27th - Make sure you check it out before it is over!!

And since we're not quite into summer yet, I tossed on the Loire Knit Shrug in blue by Mon Tissu.  It brought out the blue in my Insufferable Dastard Light Sensitive light blue eyes.

Enjoy!

Love, Zoe

Quick Credits:
DRESS: L’Abel - Enna in White
SHRUG: Mon Tissu - Loire Knit Shrug in Blue
HAIRBAND: LaGyo - Peonies Headband
SHOES: G Field - Vilda in Ivory
HAIR & HAIRBASE: Boon - YN0421 + Gathered Raised in Black
SKIN: Pink Fuel - Kumi in Milk Amethyst (Pacific Crisis Fundraiser)
EYES: ID - Light Sensitive Shaded in Light Blue
POSES: Del May


No comments: