Monday, May 23, 2011

A Little Bit of Style by Zoe Demar - Groove

Have I mentioned how much I love these 77 loafers by Treads?  I wanted to show use in both a male style (previous post) and female style (in this post).  I had a look put together using these pants by Gawk - then I saw this new top by Nylon Outfitters and chose items to match it.  I'm going to stop blabbing and just allow the look to speak for itself.  I really wish I had all these items to wear together in RL!

Blogged:Groove

Enjoy!  

Love, Zoe

PS - I photo-shopped the close-up pic

Quick Credits:
TOP: Nylon Outfitters - Crocheted Flower in Orange
PANTS: Gawk! - Camel Tweed High Waist Pants
EARRINGS: Yummy - Floral Dangle in Inked Color
RING: Je Suis  - Isis Ring (custom colors)
SHOES: Treads - 77 Loafers in Epice
HAIR: Nylon Outfitters - Janet
SKIN & MAKEUP: Dutch Touch - Amber in V2 Dark + Eyeshadow #6
EYES: ID - Light Sensitive Shaded in Light Green
POSES: Del May

No comments: