Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A Little Bit of Style by Zoe Demar - Sunshine

05-01-13-May-Day

Giving out some sunshine on this May Day!  Lots of newness at the Fameshed this month including the latest dress from Zaara and Hair by Exile.  Also a sneakpeak of Belleza's Best Buy for the first week of May!

The Chaitra Chiffon dress comes in an array of colors and prints too!  I love the little frills in the sleeves with a bit of soft transparency.  It is a must have for my inventory!  I went with yellow to celebrate the arrival of spring and upcoming summer sunny days.  Keep the mesh coming, Zaara!!

Exile has been busy!  I had started to wonder when he was going to release and now I know why!  The spectacular HUD is going to make my inventory cry out for joy as it is already over-bulging with the amount of items I have collected over my past several years in SL.  THANK YOU EXILE!!  I also adore this Set Fire to the Rain hairstyle.  Give me the body baby!

Skin is always a hot commodity and I got first dips on showing of Belleza's Best Buy that will be released soon!!!  It is Mya in Medium BBB2.  It is the most delicate of the three options that Belleza will be offering.  Mya certainly gives my avatar a unique look compared to a lot of skins out there and I'm always happy to show it off.

And my outfit wouldn't be complete without some sexy wedges by GOS.  I adore the detail of the texture on the toe portion of the Lolita Espardrilles wedges and the sexy ribbon that will leave a lasting impression from behind.  Keep it coming Mr. Gospel - don't let the shoe whores of the universe wait for too long for your next piece of perfection.

The rest is my standards to Del May Poses, Insufferable Dastard Eyes, and Silhouette Lashes


Enjoy!
Love, Zoe

Quick Credits
DRESS: Zaara - Chaitra  Chiffon in Canary
HEELS: GOS - Lolita Espardrilles in Nectarine
HAIR: Exile - Fire to the Rain in Extreme Hud
SKIN: Belleza - Mya in Med BBB 2
EYES & LASHES: .ID. - City Lights in Green / Silhouette - Au Natural (no longer available)
POSE: Del May

No comments: