Saturday, May 16, 2009

Feel Like Dancing


Feel Like Dancing, originally uploaded by Zoe Demar.

Ah I love the spring it makes me want to dance and luckily my new friend Rogan of Diesel Works has released some Ballerina poses and asked if I would share them with my readers!

His Ballerina set has 20 ballet poses and with a set purchase customers get a free couples ballet pose. He also wanted me to make sure to let my readers know that there is a Limited Time Offer. For anyone who purchases the full set, they will receive the whole outfit that is on the display poster for free (sent within 24 hours after purchase).

Don't forget about the "Diesel Works" group discount too! Details in his store which is at a new location here: SLURL

Have fun and don't forget to dance!

Love,
Zoe

No comments: