Friday, May 1, 2009

A little bit of style by Zoe Demar

I have been meaning to post this for a VERY long time now, but I knew my turn for the Fashion Relay (see previous posts) was coming so I put it off. Well having surgery and trying to keep up with other responsibilities kinda put off time to really say all that I wanted to say about this piece.

The thing is, I'm still rather busy and so I'm going to have you just use the pictures and know that I love everything that I am posting about here. The inspiration is originally from the shoes and it went from there :)

Enjoy!!
Love, Zoe

Beige Beauty:
03-04-09 Zoe in Beige Beauty

And the close-up:
03-04-09 Zoe in Beige Beauty Close-up



P.S.
Happy 5th Rez-Day to my friend, Gemini Galatea!!!!

(hehe I just snuck that right on in there muhahaha)

No comments: