Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Little Bit of Style by Zoe Demar - Bohemian

Blogged: Bohemian Nothing too much to say other than OMG ELIKA IS BACK!!!
(not like she was ever really gone...)

elikatira is the new brand name which I'm sure is on everyone's lips with the new release of a ton of hair! I'm seen wearing Mood on the left. (see the following for style info and more hair)

Check out elikatira's...
Website Here
Flickr Here
Blog Here
Store Here

I don't know what it is but there is something special with what she does to prims. On top of that she definitely is one that holds a special place in my second life history.

Yay for a new generation of yummy!

Here are a few of my faves from the latest release...even if I don't wear, "Wish" style 100% as advertised!

Elikatira

And as far as the styling goes, you know that I am adoring this look wearing the latest from Kyoot and Zaara paired up with another make-up by, another fave, Pink Fuel with eyes from The Abyss.

Blogged: Bohemian


Enjoy!

Love, Zoe

Quick Credits:
Top:
Kyoot - Flimsy Plungie Blouse
Skirt:
Zarra - Trishna Print Skirt in Dust
Hair:
elikatira - Mood in Brown 04
Skin:
Pink Fuel - Ember in Maple/Leafy
Eyes:
The Abyss - Jewels in Sapphire
Pose: fri.day

No comments: