Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Little Bit of Style by Zoe Demar: Diva

Diva

Yummy new hair by Burley!  If you tried to go to the store today like I did and found disappointment of not being able to, Bella has put the hairs up on the SL Marketplace due to the sim issues.  So pick up a demo, choose your color and buy!  

I felt very bond girl esc in the hair with this gorg leather dress by MichaMi.  I did have fun photoshopping this pic, so the dress is a little bit more black here than my actual pic in my typical lighting settings.  That's one difficulty with Second Life, due to lighting, graphics cards, and monitors...what you see isn't going to be what somebody else sees.  Thus is life!  But the mesh dress is TO DIE FOR!!  I do hope that Milla will do the same dress with more of a cut in the front yum!

The lip (and eyebrow but can't see it due to the bangs) piercing is by Pekka and comes out when I need just an extra touch of rebel.  

Thanks to Hart of PXL I received a fatpack of the Faith skin for winning his latest skin contest!  I was really shocked to see that I won considering I had won another photo contest back in the day.  I've been having fun trying out some looks.  It really is a fab skin and Hart and even myself have improved over the years!  I did add the rose lip make-up by PXL too. 

I did mix it up a bit by adding some eyeliner to the look - which unfortunately can't really be seen, but I can still credit it.  Vive Nine put out a group gift of eyeliner make-ups.  I went with black for a classic dramatic look paired up with my fave lashes that are unfortunately no longer available by Silhouette.

As for eyes I am sticking with my current standard by Insufferable Dastard.  They're naturally stunning! 

As for poses, I miss TorridWear!!!!! I'm not sure if Torrid still has them for sale anywhere but ya still some of my fave of all time poses are made by her. Nuff said.

Enjoy!

Love, Zoe

*note image has been photoshopped*


Quick Credits:
DRESS: MichaMi - Hedda Leather Dress in Black
JEWELRY: Pekka - Ank Piercing
HAIR: Burley - Vanessa in Blonde 01
SKIN: PXL - Faith Natural NE MEB C2
MAKE-UP: PXL - Faith Rose Lips Vive Nine - Full Liner in Black (eyes)
EYES: .ID. - Shine in Deep Gray
LASHES: Silhouette - Au Natural (no longer available)
POSE: TorridWear


No comments: