Saturday, October 6, 2012

A Little Bit of Style by Zoe Demar : Groove

10-06-12-Groove

I love the fact that in my previous post I talk about how I'm no longer going to show shoes...I think that was the cue for Gospel of GOS to make some boots...because he did!!  Unfortunately I do not have that much power to make that happen every time so that means we'll just have to be patient for the next release.  I'm sure you'll be seeing these all over the blogs if you haven't already.  My favorite of the two releases are the hunter ankle boots shown here in tan.  They are available in 6 shades and you can also change the metal buckles to be silver or gold.  I love all the impeccable detail in the textures so be sure to go give them a try as well as their calf length version which I'm sure I'll use in a future blog post.

I really didn't want to do the standard black and fell in love with the tan from the posts.  I'm kinda going for an equestrian look but in a modern living twist. I had checked out a few top ideas but ended up going with the Not So Bad dress, Maud, in white and pairing it up with the optional Maud belt (sold separately).

I was already wearing the newest Truth hair, Swift, before I started putting together this look and definitely knew it would stay - it's a keeper!  If you don't know I am a Taylor Swift fan, so this was easy.  It has the whisps I adore and stunning thick bangs.  I hope to show off some of the new fade styles Truth has released but I decided to stick with au natural, cocoa brown.

To keep that equestrian feel, the look cried out for leggings, but again I didn't want to just go the typical black route and instead decided to bring out the violet Maitreya tights.  Mind you I did photoshop this picture and blended the seams of the tights a bit.

As for accessories, the Jackie O glasses by Maitreya was something I was already wearing and decided to stick with.  Gold was the theme of the look so I paired it up with some onyx Zaara earrings and ring.  Note the power of three...black sunglasses, black stones in the ring, and black stones in the earrings.  Odd numbers are always better in design and also can be in fashion.

As far as skin/make-up/teeth - partially because I was lazy and partially because I really like how it turned out in the previous post.  I eliminated listing all the eye make-up/lashes/eyes to save some room in my listing because you can't really see them that well anyway.

The pose is by TorridWear - which would be no longer available as she closed up shop (insert sad face here).

Enjoy!

Love, Zoe

Quick Credits:

DRESS + BELT: Not So Bad - Maud in White with Belt
TIGHTS: Maitreya - Allure in Violet
BOOTS: Gos - Hunter in Tan
SUNGLASSES: Maitreya - Jackie O 
JEWELRY: Zaara - Trusha Ring in Gold + Zaara - Anaya Onyx Earrings in Gold
HAIR: Truth  - Swift in Cocoa
SKIN: Vive9 - Maliah in SPF 306 Base
MAKE-UP: Vive Nine - Deep Blush + Vive Nine - Extreme Freckles
TEETH: PXL - OpenMouth PRO Teeth
POSE: TorridWear






  

No comments: