Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Little Bit of Style by Zoe Demar : Kokomo

10-07-12-Kokomo

First all, Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians!!  And now that it is getting more chilly outside, it's time to think about winter hopping to someplace warm..like Kokomo!  I honestly haven't ever been to the South Pacific but I have a few family and friends that have.  

When Maitreya released this Mignon dress awhile back, all I could think of was some dark skinned beauty on the beaches somewhere tropical.  I'm a pale gal in RL but always dreamed of being darker skinned.  Thus in SL I can live that out a bit.  

I'm also finally showing off one of the fade hair colors in this Havana hair by Truth as well as another one of Pink Fuel's Kumi skins in a stunning purple eye shadow.  I kept the lips natural to keep the look laid back and beach worthy.  Easy - Breezy - Covergirl, anyone?

This pose by Del May is called Grown Up - It is one of my all time favorite poses of all time because it really strikes a presence with all the right curves without trying too hard.  I tend to use it often - I'm sure if you glance through my flickr pics you'll see it.

Enjoy!

Love, Zoe

Quick Credits:
DRESS: Maitreya - Mignon in Lust
HAIR: Truth - Havana in Frappuccino (fades)
SKIN: Pink Fuel - Kumi in Java Purple
TEETH: PXL - OpenMouth PRO Teeth
EYES: .ID. -  Light Sensitive in Dark Brown
LASHES: Silhouette - Au Natural (no longer available)
POSE: Del May - Grown Up

No comments: