Friday, June 11, 2010

It's More Than Fashion...it's who you are - Rogan Diesel

It's more than fashion...

This is a new segment to my blog - I invite others to participate at random, snap some pictures, and write a bit about who they are behind the fashion. Read details at the end of this entry to see how you may participate!

Victim: Rogan Diesel
Rez Date: 11/16/2008
Blogged: Rogan

Rogan Diesel is the owner and creator of Diesel Works Poses and Animations. If you've read my blog before, you most likely have seen a few of his poses. I first met Rogan after he shot me an IM thanking me for my purchase at his store. Honestly, I do get a little weirded out when people do this, but after talking to him for a bit he turned out to be a decent guy. Now we chat as friends when time allows and occasionally I have modeled for his store ads.

Right now Diesel Works is having a 50% off sale till June 23rd AND a photo contest until July 12th. Check out his blog HERE regarding details of the sale and HERE regarding the contest. Are you a Diesel Works group member? If so, you'll receive an additional 10% off of fatpacks!

If you haven't been to Diesel Works, there is a variety of both male and female poses, props, and animations as well as couple props and poses - my favorite being is bike set which I featured in my blog HERE.

Now for the WHAT ROGAN WAS WEARING?
Do you think his outfit reflects who he is properly??

Blogged: Rogan

Thank you Rogan for taking some time to pose for me! It was fun and nice to have you on the other side of the lens for a change!!

Enjoy!

Love, Zoe

---How can you participate?? Carefully read all the details HERE on my blog.---

No comments: