Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Little Bit of Style by Zoe Demar - Fantasy Week: BareRose

Blogged Fantasy Week: Barerose

Probably the most decorated and established fantasy (and more) location on the grid has to be BareRose. I can't help but be in awe at the sheer number of high quality costumes and attire that line the walls at BareRose. June Dion is the headmaster and well known name behind this massive establishment.

Blogged Fantasy Week: Barerose
To my knowledge it has not been confirmed that June Dion is or is not the only designer/creator behind the numerous fashions. To find out, I sent an offline IM to Tori Heart, who is the CEO, Model Coordinator, and Web manager at BareRose. And if you're reading this - I have not had a response by the time I posted (no fault on her part because I didn't think about this till today).

**UPDATE**
Tori Heart has contacted me in world this evening and when I asked if there was multiple designers, Tori said, " June is our only designer, I run things for her and try to free her up as much as possible so she has time to design. It is a full time job for her. She does amazing work for sure and always tries to make quality in her work." [end of edit]

But this post isn't about rumors or breaking news - it is to showcase fantasy brands. BareRose has been and continues to be a fabulous location to shop for economically priced and cutting edge creations. Every time I go I can find something new that rattles my imagination. I especially enjoy that all colors are included in the pack - the only down side to this is having to sort them all out!

BareRose is also very good to both sexes having a wide collection of both male and female attire as well as unisex. And if fantasy isn't your thing, there are certain a number of outfits to suit any taste. I highly recommend looking closely at all outfits because there is always something that you could mix into another outfit already owned.

Over the years I have created my own collection of BareRose creations. Three of my favorite fantasy styled outfits are Neverland 2049, Over The Rainbow, and White Crow (new & shown left).

Maybe by the time I post this blog there will be even more new or old items to add to my highly creative BareRose collection!

TP to BareRose

Enjoy!

Love, Zoe


Note: Images have undergone some processing

Credits:
BareRose: White Crow (not shown with all included items)
Analog Dog: Whimsy in Espresso
Dutch Touch: XaYa in Olive SmokeyEx (VIP)
MADesigns: Naturals in Happy Blue Pale Eyes
Redgrave: Eyelashes -29- Vampire
Pose by TorridWear

No comments: