Saturday, July 10, 2010

Special Feature by Zoe Demar

I don't do this very often so it is a pretty big deal for me to change up my blog posts. The Taylor skin by League has been a very strong contender as a default skin, the only big thing is - my default look for Zoe is currently blonde which doesn't bode well since the Taylor skin has only had a dark eyebrow/hairbase option ...that is until now!!

League-Taylor-Blonde


Today Nena Janus (creator of League) released League Taylor Feline in Blonde!! Yes, I am more than a bit thrilled!

They are now available at the Harajukubox Skin Fair! (slurl here)

The skins include:
  • Blonde Hairbase
  • Freckles & Cleavage Options
  • 8 Skins/Pack
  • 4 Tones
Other Picture Credits:
  • Bikini Top by Cynful
  • Sweatpants by League
  • Hair by Exile
  • Eyes by LeLutka
  • Pose by Diesel Works
Enjoy!

Love, Zoe

1 comment:

Carissa Crimson said...

wooot! the brows have been the ONLY thing keeping me from buying Taylor.

I can't wait to check them out.

Thanks Zoe!