Friday, July 11, 2008

Paper Couture Jewelry Spring 2008 Collection Feature

Are you broke with all the major releases lately?

04-04-08-PC07

I’ve been happily shopping again and am sure most fashionistas have been to Tableau’s Paper Couture store enjoying the Spring 2008 collection. Being the fan that I am, I knew it would be a dangerous location for my precious lindens! Where I didn’t hold back was the jewelry! Every piece of jewelry that I own from the multiple collections has been a very welcomed piece to my overall wardrobe. From bee rings to diamond bracelets, divas are sure to find something to satisfy every occasion.

Here are a few of my favorite highlights from the Spring 2008 Jewelry Collection:

04-04-08-PC06

The Heirloom Pendant, long and elegant reminding me of mother of pearl gives a very dramatic and classic design.

04-04-08-PC05

The Sapphire and Diamond Set is surely a way to set off any formal gown in pure extravagance!

04-04-08-PC04

The stunning and simple Sensual Amber Necklace is a timeless piece illuminating the color.

04-04-08-PC03

The detailed Knights Honor Set will capture the eye.

04-04-08-PC02

The Font Closure Necklace is a personal favorite because I always enjoy necklaces that don’t require a team to latch.

04-04-08-PC01

The stand-out Art Deco Earrings will make a lasting impression!

One of my favorite things about the entire Paper Couture jewelry collections is because the pieces make a statement. I’m a big fan of Vera Wang and I overheard her mentioning about how she prefers larger pieces to accent her clothing and to be seen. To me it allows the accessories to make a statement rather than a dainty, barely there, diamond. I’m not saying that smaller pieces do not have their place in the fashion world, but that I find myself leaning towards something that makes a statement and Paper Couture is definitely no exception to that rule!

No comments: